“If you’re a working mom, get this book and create a life of better balance, more fulfillment, and a happier family.”
– Jack Canfield – NY Times Bestselling Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
Today it is my pleasure to introduce our latest release: A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom by Atara Malach
If you’ve ever felt road-weary from trying to navigate new and difficult stages of parenting while also steering your career in the right direction, you know the stresses of the modern working mother.
Get Your Copy of A Working Mother’s GPS here <= Special launch day price of $0.99!
Atara’s time-tested program for regaining control of your home and career is based on the logical approach of leading with authority, trust, and love. In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Parent competently and confidently by implementing the GPS method, which is based on the universally recognized traffic-light colors and road signs;
- Use the GPS skills and tactics with your toddler as well as with your older children; there’s no need to change parenting skills as your child changes over the years;
- Customize this GPS parenting method to your own specific family situations (single moms/blended family) so that you are always in the driver’s seat, feeling empowered;
- Apply these exact same GPS parenting skills in your workplace to enhance your career and create similar, amazing results!
Using language you’re already familiar with, Atara’s methods are clearly stated, simple to implement, and grounded in practicality and flexibility. The techniques are adaptable for your family’s unique needs and easily transferable to your workplace.
Get Your Copy of A Working Mother’s GPS Now <= It’s also the perfect gift for your friend juggling parenting and a career.
To your success,